Over the years, Peercode has established an extensive network of knowledge suppliers from various branches of sport and health. In cooperation with this network, we are able to develop high-quality interactive services effectively and efficiently.
Peercode is also supported by a number of advisors.
Joost Steins Bisschop
Joost is a senior strategist and partner at Jungle Minds. After completing his degree in General Economics at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Joost worked for twenty years as an employee and entrepreneur. He is the founder of SPC companies and New Media Marketplace and is an Internet pioneer.
In 1995, he became a columnist at Assurantie Magazine, where insurance sites were assessed every two weeks. Since 1999, Joost has been a columnist for Het Financieele Dagblad. Initially bi-weekly and then, starting in 2008, weekly. He is the author of the books “Chatten met je dochter” [“Chatting with Your Daughter”] and “Wie weet of het waar is” [Who Knows if its True?”] and co-author of “De Internet Scorecard”™. The latter has been among the top 100 management books in the Netherlands for several years.
Joost is a jury member of the Thuiswinkel Awards on both the Dutch and European juries. He is also a lecturer at Beeckestijn (Digital Interactive Marketing) and Nijenrode (post-doctoral). On Fridays, he is a primary school teacher (year 4, 5 and 6, plus classes, chess, maths and French).
Born in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, Jan Albers studied Business Administration at the Eindhoven University of Technology, where he earned his doctorate in 1978. After serving as an officer in the Royal Dutch Army, Jan held the following positions:
- From 1980 to 1998, he was employed in various management positions at Royal Philips Electronics, primarily outside the Netherlands.
- In the period from 1998 to 2003, he worked for the German technology group GEA AG, including as a member of the Board of Directors starting in 2000.
- In the past, Jan has held positions that included: Member of the Supervisory Board of Vanderlande Industries B.V., Chairman of the Royal Dutch Field Hockey Association [Koninklijke Nederlandse Hockeybond, KNHB] and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of UVA Holding B.V. and Helvoet Holding N.V.
- Starting 1 August 2009, Jan Albers was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO at Gamma Holding N.V., where he was responsible for the stock exchange delisting of the company, the successful repositioning of the various business units and a financial turnaround.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PSV N.V.
Joris van Eijck
Joris studied Natural Sciences at Utrecht University and earned his MBA at INSEAD.
After completing his degree, Joris worked from 2001 to 2008 for The Boston Consulting Group. The focus was on assignments for operational performance improvement, strategy, organisational design and marketing and sales in international environment and various industries.
From 2008 to 2014, Joris was employed at the Academic Medical Centre (AMC). At the AMC, Joris held positions such as Director of Operations for the divisions Woman-Child, the Heart Centre and the Clinical Methods and Public Health Division. Starting in 2012, he was a member of the Board of Directors a.i. (in the role of CFO and COO). In this capacity, Joris was responsible for among other things portfolio management with direct control of the service directorates (e.g. ICT, Facility Services, Purchasing and Administration) and he had an active role in the alliances with the Free University Medical Centre (VUmc) and OLVG.
From 2015 to 2020, Joris was employed at health insurer Menzis as Director of Health Care. Joris is currently employed at Equipe Zorgbedrijven groep as CEO and statutory director.